Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Agreement With God

I sorted it out with God today, a discussion and finally an agreement. Countless blessings only if I abide by the things agreed upon.
Why an agreement? I told him that even though being his favorite was unlikely, in reality, I sensed that he has pushed me aside. He should let his anger die down and acknowledge my existence. He responded that I was no lesser child of his and he never had partiality in mind. So I needed to look beyond the obvious.
Nevertheless my bullheadedness pulled him to register an agreement. Terms and conditions are stringent. Even an iota of deviance would lead to repudiation.
The chance to have him with me forever by successfully carrying through the promise is an effective deal. He patronizes those who help themselves, probably he wants me too to know it well!

No comments:

Post a Comment